Monday, May 4, 2009

Yes! A Day Early!

I have been working all weekend to get my logo and some pictures taken for my new SHOP! I have barely nicked the surface of what I would like to do, but at least I have a place to put my handmade things! I just LOVE the feeling knowing that what I made will go to a great home and get some great use! There is not much up there yet (lots more to come)...If you see something you like please let me know! I would love to pay for the shipping myself! I have already received some great feedback, so please keep the comments, suggestions and ideas coming! I love hearing them! I will be posting more creations all week! PS-I need some more "models" for my items...so, if there is something you like that you think your child wouldn't mind modeling, please let me know, because I will greatly discount that item for you! Have a picture that you love? I can make adorable recycled felt pillows of any silouhuette(s). I need to make some more in different colors so I would only charge $20 to my blog followers to help me cover supplies, shipping, etc. Let me know! And don't forget to check out my etsy shop!

Thanks for you Support! It is SO greatly appreciated! :)

2 comments:

TracieCarter said...

I LOVE the little girl's hat and boy beany! Able to make matching mom and daughter ones? I really like the cream and rose one. Course, Morgan would be a year old next winter. Glad to see you guys had so much fun w/ Lorry and David's visit!

Amber Hooten said...

i LOVE this idea! You are so creative. I just wish i had some creativity. Good luck with the shop. Thanks for doing those items and my birthday present. It meant a lot that you remembered!