Monday, June 2, 2008

Rosie and Jenny Together Again!!!

Seems like just yesterday we were running around a backyard, sleeping bag on head...singing at girls camp, and going to prom! Jenny and I met at the age of 11. The last time we saw eachother was at Jenny's briday shower. Now a husband in Medical School and two georgous girls later...we were able to see eachother again and catch up. It wasn't until 3a.m. the morning Jenny was going to drive me to the airport that we realized we had not taken any pictures of our visit. So here it is...3 a.m.

2 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

Sorry we forgot to take pics when you came over. We are going to have to get together again sometime soon. Cute blog!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh I look so awful Rosie! Hahaha. I was so dang tired after dealing with my kids on the road that past weekend. It was so fun to spend the day with you reminiscing and such. I hope I wasn't a total bum while you were there. I was a little out of it. You were great with my kids :) Hope you're doing well. Dave and his wife just moved down to McKinney so I hope to come down in the near future to visit you. Love ya!